Johnny Depp Balkan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Johnny Depp Balkan

Dobrodosli na prvi srpski forum o Johnny Depp-u

PrijemPrijem  PortalPortal  GalerijaGalerija  Latest imagesLatest images  TražiTraži  Registruj seRegistruj se  Pristupi  

Johnny Depp i Angelina Jolie zajedno u filmu "The Tourist"

Ići dole 
4 posters
AutorPoruka
~Johnny's little girl~
Owner!
Owner!
~Johnny's little girl~

Broj poruka : 482
Datum upisa : 24.11.2009
Godina : 28

Johnny Depp i Angelina Jolie zajedno u filmu "The Tourist" Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Johnny Depp i Angelina Jolie zajedno u filmu "The Tourist"   Johnny Depp i Angelina Jolie zajedno u filmu "The Tourist" EmptySub Feb 06, 2010 2:14 pm

In an interview with Steve "Frosty" Weintraub of Collider.com, producer Graham King described how he became involved with his upcoming film The Tourist, and how he persuaded Johnny Depp to join the project. One day, said King, he received a call from Gary Barber at Spyglass Entertainment, who suggested King might be interested in The Tourist. "And I read it and I saw a movie--I saw a great movie. And I watched the original, Anthony Zimmer, the French movie, and I really liked that." Angelina Jolie was already attached to the project at this time: "[She] really wanted to play this role and work with Florian [director Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck], who obviously did The Lives of Others and has a lot of talent."

The next step for the producer was bringing Johnny Depp on board. "I [ . . . ] sent Johnny the script and I said, 'I think this will be really a great role for you.' And I went over to see him and we spoke about it, and he read it, and he saw the original, and he said, 'I love it.' And he said, 'It's really, really special.'" Adds King, with obvious enthusiasm, "All of a sudden I've got Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie in a movie, you know? Which is a really fun feeling, right?"

"I think that's one you'll be on the set of," reporter Weintraub commented, and King replied, "Every day. [. . .] Me and 300,000 paparazzi." The producer also said the start of filming is "around the corner;" he expects to start at the end of February.

i

I've gotten whiplash from trying to keep track of the cast of The Tourist, a spy thriller that's had George Clooney, Tom Cruise, Sam Worthington and Charlize Theron all attached at various points. But now that PopEater has gotten their hands on the movie's script, I think we know why the casting went through so many stages-- they wanted to cast the hottest actors possible in order to create the steamiest sex scene of all time.

Apparently the script goes into very specific detail about the nature of the sex scenes that stars Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp will participate in. "The outline of her naked body is visible in the shower ... Frank walks to the shower and opens the glass door. Walking in, he lifts Cara against the glass, clutching at her slithery body, kissing her frantically. She kisses him back with ardor, wrapping her dripping legs around his back." Later he puts his hand in her cleavage and then shushes her when she looks surprised. The idea of Jolie and Depp doing this scene together has obviously already given half the world a heart attack, so can you imagine it actually happening? Then again, we've already seen Jolie and Brad Pitt make out while they were actually doing it in real life. Maybe Mr. and Mrs. Smith was in fact the pinnacle of hot people together onscreen, and little do we know it's all downhill from there.

Prevescu kasnije, u soku sam! xD Twisted Evil
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://johnnydepp4ever.serbianforum.info
Dzonijeva
Johnny's MOD
Johnny's MOD
Dzonijeva

Broj poruka : 392
Datum upisa : 14.01.2010

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Johnny Depp i Angelina Jolie zajedno u filmu "The Tourist"   Johnny Depp i Angelina Jolie zajedno u filmu "The Tourist" EmptySub Feb 06, 2010 10:16 pm

Jedva cekam film! Procitala sam mali deo scenarija i mogu reci da sam odusevljena...Dzoni ce to odigrati sjajno! Wink U pitanju je scena sa Andjelinom ispod tusa... Laughing
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
~Johnny's little girl~
Owner!
Owner!
~Johnny's little girl~

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Johnny Depp i Angelina Jolie zajedno u filmu "The Tourist"   Johnny Depp i Angelina Jolie zajedno u filmu "The Tourist" EmptyNed Feb 07, 2010 2:47 pm

Da! Leleeeeee! Posle toga Niske strasti bice film za decu xD Jedva cekam!!!!!!!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Dzonijeva
Johnny's MOD
Johnny's MOD
Dzonijeva

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Johnny Depp i Angelina Jolie zajedno u filmu "The Tourist"   Johnny Depp i Angelina Jolie zajedno u filmu "The Tourist" EmptyNed Feb 07, 2010 4:16 pm

~Johnny's little girl~ ::
Da! Leleeeeee! Posle toga Niske strasti bice film za decu xD Jedva cekam!!!!!!!
Aha! Laughing
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
¿coka?
Johnny's MOD
Johnny's MOD
¿coka?

Broj poruka : 308
Datum upisa : 04.01.2010

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Johnny Depp i Angelina Jolie zajedno u filmu "The Tourist"   Johnny Depp i Angelina Jolie zajedno u filmu "The Tourist" EmptyNed Feb 07, 2010 8:29 pm

sto je morala bas ona...? nesto je ne volim...
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Dzonijeva
Johnny's MOD
Johnny's MOD
Dzonijeva

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Johnny Depp i Angelina Jolie zajedno u filmu "The Tourist"   Johnny Depp i Angelina Jolie zajedno u filmu "The Tourist" EmptyPon Feb 08, 2010 8:01 am

¿coka? ::
sto je morala bas ona...? nesto je ne volim...
Ma nema veze,nemoj da gledas nju,gledaj Dzonija. Razz
Scena je zestoka...Jao,jedva cekam,jedva cekam! Laughing lol!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
~Johnny's little girl~
Owner!
Owner!
~Johnny's little girl~

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Johnny Depp i Angelina Jolie zajedno u filmu "The Tourist"   Johnny Depp i Angelina Jolie zajedno u filmu "The Tourist" EmptyPon Feb 08, 2010 5:25 pm

Ja je bas volim. ona mi je fave gumica! Bice diiivan paaaaaaaaaar!!!! Jedva cekam!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
FanDeJohnnyDepp
Zainteresovan/a si za Johnnyja
Zainteresovan/a si za Johnnyja
FanDeJohnnyDepp

Broj poruka : 59
Datum upisa : 27.01.2010

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Johnny Depp i Angelina Jolie zajedno u filmu "The Tourist"   Johnny Depp i Angelina Jolie zajedno u filmu "The Tourist" EmptyUto Feb 09, 2010 11:29 am

Super!!
Jedva cekam!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Sponsored content

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Johnny Depp i Angelina Jolie zajedno u filmu "The Tourist"   Johnny Depp i Angelina Jolie zajedno u filmu "The Tourist" Empty

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Johnny Depp i Angelina Jolie zajedno u filmu "The Tourist"
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1